What It Is, What It Covers
Business Owner's Insurance (also known as BOP Insurance) combines several types of insurance coverage together into one comprehensive package, typically at a lower premium than if the polices were purchased separately. Business owners will also enjoy the simplified nature of the package as opposed to buying a group of small policies.
Business Owner's Insurance includes two primary types — Property and Liability. Our policy's coverage includes:
- Property Insurance — Coverage of buildings, equipment and inventory.
- Business Interruption Insurance — Covers losses that cause you to close your office in the event of a catastrophe. Includes loss of income and expense to restore operations.
- Crime Insurance — Provides protection against theft, burglary, robbery, employee dishonesty, and depositor's forgery.
- Primary and Umbrella Liability — Includes commercial general liability, umbrella liability, employee benefit liability, and blanket additional insured.
- Vehicle Coverage for Leased or Owned Autos.
This program will also pay for claims arising from:
- Worldwide Liability
- Liability at Off-Site meetings
- Stock Photos
- Host Liquor Liability
- Blanket Contractual Liability
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Premises Medical Payments up to $5,000
- Fire Damage Legal Liability up to $300,000
Our program is provided through John Buttine Insurance Brokerage and underwritten by Travelers. The coverage is completely customizable to your exact needs. Agencies already in the program are enjoying savings up to 50%.
What if your agency is really big?
If your company size dictates a custom policy structure, the 4A's Program can reach more robust Traveler's platforms.